Terms of Service
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Messages posted are the opinion and responsibility of the person making the post.
- We are not responsible for any messages posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within forum posts.
- You agree not to hold K. Clough, Inc. or any employee or volunteer of K. Clough, Inc. liable for statements made within the forums.
- You are responsible for the content of your posts. Think before you post whether the content is something you want other people to read at some later time. We will not go back and delete posts for you. If you need to disclose information about your company in order to get help, consider choosing a username that could not be used to identify you or your company.
- By posting you grant us the right to republish your posts as we wish.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links on the forum. In some cases we will allow affiliate links in signature files but these may be removed or edited at the discretion of our moderators.
- Unsolicited advertising, link dropping, self promotion and solicitation are not allowed. The purpose of the forum is to educate and encourage fellow small business people. By participating in discussions and through the use of your signature file, you will gain exposure. The more you give, the more you get.
Are links ever allowed? As long as a URL is informational (pointing to an authoritative source) and not affiliated with you it will probably be acceptable.
- "Review my site, logo, etc" posts are only allowed in the reviews forum. You must be an active member with at least 5 posts to ask for a review.
- Requests for investments or requests for money are not allowed.
- Private messages for the sake of solicitation or promotion are not allowed.
- Please stick with the default font when posting. Please do not use large or multi-colored fonts as it makes threads difficult to read. Do not type in all caps.
- Discussions of adult businesses are not permitted.
- All publicly displayed messages, titles, and signatures are limited to the English language.
- Foul language is not permitted.
- Participants may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by this forum.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Personal attacks are not permitted.
- Any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- Avatars that are deemed offensive by our staff will be removed. Keep avatars "G" rated. Please do not use your avatar to make political statements.
- Politics: We're here to support each other in our small business endeavors, not argue about politics. The only political discussion/commentary that will be allowed will be if it is directly and specifically related to small businesses. For example, if you wish to name and discuss a specific law or pending legislation that affects small businesses, that is fine. If you promote or disparage political viewpoints or generically ask people to get the vote out because things are bad/good, your post will be edited without notice.
- SIGNATURES: You may set up a short signature file with a limit of 3 lines of 70 characters using the default font and default settings. Some bold text may be used but please do not use bold text for your entire signature. Only two links are allowed in each signature.
Signature files may not link to any adult content. This includes bikini sites, babe of the day sites, sites with excessive profanity, etc. We reserve the right to determine what is acceptable.
No center or right justified signature files.
Signature files that do not follow our terms of service will be edited or deleted without notice.
- Do not promote unethical practices such as cheating, etc.
- Regarding the posting of articles please review this thread: http://www.gendiaosx.com.cn/forum/showthread.php?t=18867
Although we don't allow full articles to be posted to our forum, we do provide this on Small Business Brief. This is the articles section of our site.
You will need to register first here:
You can find the submission form for your articles here:
Include your short bio at the end of each of your articles with your links embedded in the bio, not the main article. In your bio you can include your main keyword phrases and link them.
- We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Forums for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice.